Sunday, February 8, 2015

Review: Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane

Confession:  I have been a slow convert to drinking hot tea!  I have always loved iced tea.  I have memories of my mom filling a glass drink dispenser with water and some tea bags and setting it outside to make sun tea.  I loved drinking.  I love drinking sweet tea, because it allows me to pretend that I could pass as a Southerner.  I know it isn't true, but I still.  I do have relation from Kentucky and due to my Southern Indiana roots, when I am angry an accent does come out.  If you don't believe that residents of Southern Indiana have a drawl you haven't been there or you are from there and don't recognize it.  Okay back to the tea!  So I have been slowly testing out the hot tea waters...he he he...you like what I did there?  I have been surprised to find out that I like herbal tea!  I think this also goes hand in hand with the changes I have been making in the nutrition department of my life.  I was excited to receive Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea, complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.  I love peppermint anything around Christmas!!!!  This tea is delish!  It has that lovely peppermint flavor without the sugary guilt.  I will definitely be buying this during the Christmas season from here on out!


No comments:

Post a Comment