Sunday, February 8, 2015

Frosty VoxBox Review - The Good, The Bad & The Lovely

I learned about Influenster several months ago, and decided to sign up.  I love trying new products and if someone will send them to me complimentary the better.  They emailed me a survey for the Frosty VoxBox Campaign and I got picked!!!
Here is a picture of my VoxBox

Inside my #FrostyVoxBox

No7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED Serum
  • Pro:  It doesn't have a medicinal smell
  • Con: It stung on some spots of my face & it left my neck red & splotchy
NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum
  • Pro: I love the Sugar Plum shade, the shine, the longevity of the color and it smells nice.
  • Con: I didn't try it sooner
Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea
  • Pro:  It is delicious!  It tastes like Christmas in a cup for those not looking for something super sugary and artificial tasting
  • Con: none
EcoTools Hair Brush Styler + Smoother
  • Pro:  This is a great brush when I blow dry my hair...
  • Con: ...except for my bangs.  I need a round brush for them.
Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
  • Pro:  It is gentle
  • Con:  It is too gentle.  The bottle states it will remove waterproof mascara and it doesn't.  It also doesn't remove waterproof eyeliner.  I am not a fan and will not purchase this, EVER.
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
  • Pro:  Waterproof.  Perfect shade of black.  Doesn't smudge.  Easy to Sharpen.
  • Con:  None.  I am very impressed with this eyeliner.
McCormick Gourmet Thyme
  • Pro: Delicious!  But I wouldn't say there is anything special about this particular Thyme that would make me buy it over a cheaper brand.
  • Con: None.

Fruit Vines Bites Cherry
  • Pro:  I don't typically like cherry flavored candy, but these tasted pretty good.  They were soft and chewy.
  • Con: Artificial Flavoring.
I have had a great time testing these products and can't wait for my next VoxBox experience.  I would totally recommend for you to check out Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment